Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Let's get this party started...

Welcome weary web traveler! John Boswell here, kicking off the latest adventure in the World of Me.

I've never done a "blog" before so this is going to be different. Most likely you will find me deleting and starting this thing over multiple times. But eventually, I do hope to have something up with lots of information on what I am up to, current events on my interests, links to articles and items I deem important to you, the reader, and who knows what all I will come up with?

So, sit back and enjoy the ride. I'm sure the first few minutes will be bumpy as I learn to navigate this thing called "Blog." But in due time, we should find something fun, entertaining and of course... I will do my utmost to remain humble throughout this adventure.

Have a nice day! :)

No comments: