Thursday, February 14, 2008

Welcome to Midland, everyone from North Dakota, Idaho, Michigan, California, Montana, Wyoming, Florida...

Seriously, this is a quick "Howdy!" and a "Welcome to the party!" to everyone new to Midland from other states. I've seen nearly a dozen different state license plates in the last week. Yesterday, I even saw a car (jeep?) from Alaska. So welcome to you eskimos too!

On the downside, traffic is backing up and getting a little more crazy around here. So if anyone out there has issues with Midland growing? expanding? developing? Might I encourage you to drive from downtown Midland to ... oh, I dunno, the mall perhaps? or Loop 250 and Midland drive? Yeah, do that. Drive from downtown Midland to Loop 250 and Midland Drive... and see how long it takes you.

You can even take the loop if you want, but don't say I didn't warn ya. ;)

Welcome to one and all! Now grab a hammer, we got some building to do around here!

No comments: