Friday, February 15, 2008

Presidential race? Vote : None of the Above

I'm sorry, but I gotta tell ya... I'm just not happy with our (limited) choices this time around for President of the United States.

On the one hand, we have John McCain as the leading contender for the Republican party. However, he's for amnesty for immigrants, spends money like everyone else in D.C., fouled up the campaign contribution world of politics with his "fix" of it, and will make a deal with a Democrat, and stab his own party in the back... at the drop of a hat.

Then we have Hillary and Obama. Obama is inspirational. I kinda like the guy. His heart is in the right place but he has no experience, and what he DOES have experience in doesn't amount to a hill of beans. Hillary, on the other hand, has all KINDS of experience: cheating lying husband, dirty back-room law deals, takes money from anyone willing to hand it out... only to later deny knowing who they are or what they do when you KNOW she knows. And what has she "fought" for all her career? Status. The whole thing is just a game to her. She didn't want to be Senator Clinton from New York! She wanted to be Senator Clinton... candidate for President of the United States!

That was her one and only purpose from the word go, and you & I know it.

So what do we do?

Well, first of all, come March, I'm still voting for Romney. I think he KNOWS more than all 3 others will ever hope to know about business, finance, budgets, spending, etc. I think he is a moral man and will "do the right thing" no matter what that might mean. And then, come November, I'm strongly leaning toward taking my voter registration card to the nearest news camera... making sure they are filming me... and burning it.

Yes, that's right. Burn it.

To hell with the "system" because it's broken. Since when did "taking the lesser of two evils" become a good thing and not an evil thing to do? If you have to vote for Lucifer or Lord Sauron as the next President of the United States, why are we voting for Lucifer? Because we know our real guy will beat him in the end?

How's about we vote for neither? Better yet... don't vote! Let's all protest next November 4th, or whatever day it might be, and tell Washington D.C. we choose NONE OF YOU!!!

Choosing the lesser of two evils? Sounds evil to me. It is evil to choose... because either way, your choice was wrong. Damn wrong.

Just something to ponder. I welcome comments on this... any and all will be welcome and posted.

1 comment:

John A.E. Boswell said...

No comments? Aww, come on!