Friday, August 26, 2011

Washington D.C. being judged???

Now, I'm no "bible thumper." I have never been one to read into superstition or give any credit to "signs" and the alleged supernatural events percieved around the world.

That being said... I do have to take pause lately.

An earthquake just outside Washington D.C. strikes, causing cracks in monuments that are hundreds of years old. Now a hurricane... a freaking HURRICANE is headed straight up the east coast, due to hit just south of D.C. What's coming next? Tornados? Alien invasion? The Second coming?

Like I said, seriously, I'm not over-reacting. Life is going on. Planning on buying a house soon. Making every effort to be here and in good standing for the next 40+ years. But every now and then... I see things going on, like what is happening on the east coast. And it makes me wonder, "Is God trying to tell us something?"

Take it for what you will. It's worth exactlly what you paid for it. ;)

Have a good one!

1 comment:

John A.E. Boswell said...

I had to laugh. As I wrote this, I knew SOME politician would say the same thing, out loud, into a mic, and it would be "game over" for that person.

Michelle Bachmann: This award goes out to you! Well, there's no reward, actually. But you did do it. And there's no un-ringing that bell. You're smart, sweet, mean-well. I wish you the best! But I'm sorry to have to tell ya... you goofed. Not gonna make President. Sorry! Just how it is.