Wednesday, August 24, 2011

EntreLeadership : Dave Ramsey's latest book


For those of you Dave Ramsey fans out there, I wanted to give ole' Dave a plug on his new book: EntreLeadership.

For a few years now, he's been hosting a conference for business owners, or those thinking of starting up a business, to teach the things any business owner should know... beyond the Financial Peace he already teaches through books, seminars and on the radio.

Personally, I'm a huge fan of "business." I have a passion for hearing stories of starting with nothing, working up to "something" and points beyond. I'm hoping to join that club some day!

If you are one of those people, like me, who is not yet "debt free" then I would invite you to pick up and read the book: Total Money Make-over.

If you ARE one who is debt free, then grab Dave's latest. It's sure to be another page-turner. TMM really was a page turner for me. I read it in two days, couldn't put it down. Can't imagine his next book being any less.

Good stuff!

No comments: