Monday, March 14, 2005

Let's talk about YOU !!

Greetings weary web wanderer! Welcome back to Blogging for Midland. I am your host, John Boswell, your ever humble and charming reporter... coming to you almost LIVE from sunny Midland, Texas!

Well, I've had a rather busy weekend here. My wife and I celebrated our very First Anniversary yesturday! (Thank you, thank you!) We had an action packed weekend full of "color pin bowling" with the nephew and family, followed up by an anniversary breakfast Sunday morning. Last night, we went to the wedding (believe it or not) of my brother-in-law's mother and her new hubby, Bill Brindle. Congratulations to Patsy and Bill! Couldn't have picked a better day to be married on. ;)

Anyhow, this long weekend has left me a little tired. Between life and work, and they are two separate things, I'm feeling a little out of sorts and fresh out of ideas to write about today! SO... here is where YOU come in!

Let's talk about YOU! What do YOU want to talk about? What do you want to know? What do you want OTHER'S to know? I'd like to receive e-mails from my viewers on your idea's that you'd like to see talked about. It can be anything... let's talk! Just e-mail me at: snowshadower33@yahoo.com and let's start a dialogue. If it is something PG and you'd like to get it out on the web for all the world to know, then I'm game!

Here lately, my little web log thingy here has been seeing roughly 50-75 hits per day. That's not too bad! (I think?) Well, I think it's pretty good, but what do I know? I DO know I've been mentioned in the MRT at least twice in the last week (/wave to my friends at the MRT: Tammy, Pamala, Yvonne, Stewart and everyone!) SO... if we get something put up here, chances are that it will get read. Who knows... someone might end up famous!

Got a story to tell?
Working on a book or song?
Are you a hero or do you know one?

Send me your ideas at: snowshadower33@yahoo.com and let's talk! We'll get your story posted and on the net and who knows where it will take you?

All submissions must be received by midnight, Thursday March 17th. The winner get's posted on the blog and gets their story, commercial, idea left up for all the world to see all this coming weekend (till Sunday night).

Talk to me... tell me somethin'! Let's here all about YOU!!

No comments: