Friday, March 04, 2005

Coming this Sunday to a newspaper near you!

In the past few days, I have been speaking with Mr. Stewart Doreen, Managing Editor of the Midland Reporter-Telegram. It would seem "Blogging for Midland" has caught his eye, as have many other "blogs" of people in the Midland area.

This coming Sunday, March the 6th, an article will be coming out discussing blogs, the writers behind them and the "nature of the beast" so to speak. I'm anxious to read what he will have to say, especially about yours truly.

But more importantly, I'm learning here. By speaking up and making a few waves, I have managed to get attention of very important and influential people in Midland. The more I get to meet them, the more I learn and the greater my ability will become to get Midlanders informed on changes taking place all around us. VERY exciting stuff.

Mr. Doreen has told me of some upcoming meetings of the MDC and the MMMD, and I already intend to make these meetings a part of my regular schedule. Stay tuned as things develop! After all... I'm just getting started. ;)

No comments: