Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Midlanders need a place to live! ...and go vote.

Can someone explain to me why, when Midland is desperate for housing and places to live... the city council failed to vote on passing or not passing on a proposal to build a new apartment complex?

Here is yet another city council meeting I'll have to attend to make sure things get done. *sigh* I'd much rather be working.

Speaking of work, Midland is still on a boom. Met more people from Kansas, Arizona, and a couple more places. It really amazes me how people are flocking to Midland these days.

Today is "junior Super Tuesday" whatever the hell that means. The media is such a joke anymore. Reaching, stretching, grasping for anything and everything to come up with a "story." Anyways... GO VOTE! Don't make me tell you again. And don't do that silly "vote for Hillary" thing to beat Obama that so many people are talking about. After Barry's Canada snafu, he's just as bad as Hillary and neither deserve the time of day. I voted for Romney, personally.

What do you mean he's outta the race??? D'oh!

Have a nice day!