Wednesday, September 14, 2011

www.AttackWatch.com - Turn Yourself In


Today, well I assume it was today, I found it today...
Today, the website www.AttackWatch.com launched into Internet history books.

By the title, you would think this is a terrorist watch group, or perhaps a whistle-blower site of somekind. Well, you'd be half-right there.

You see, the Obama campaign for re-election is in full swing. President Obama is going to run for re-election in 2012. He wants to be President for four more years, just in case you were wondering.

But it seems the nasty "media" and Tea Party "terrorists" are spreading vicious "lies" and terrible rumors about poor, defenseless, President of the United States: Barrack Hussain Obama! THE NERVE! How dare ANYONE spread vicious lies about such an upstanding, salt of the earth, wholesome person as Barry???

People are going to spread rumors such as,"he's a narcisistic hypocrite." Oh wait, I said that. Or people might say he has done nothing to help this ecoonomy, and only hurt it. Err... wait. I said that, too. Or perhaps you think his Obama-care plan is designed to get employers to drop their employees and send everyone to Medicare for insurance! Wait... that's happening to. Well, unless you asked for and got exempted from the program like GE, McDonalds, Wal-Mart, just to name a few. Even though his health care reform is so WONDERFUL... even though you are asked to pay into it now, but it won't pick you up for 3 or more years down the road. Not to mention the fact, FACT, that it is unconstitutional. But that's just a minor detail.

So, if you are a sorry "sons of bitches" like me, then I encourage you to do what I did:

Turn Yourself In.

Yes, folks. As of 2:00pm CST, I had turned in this blog, this author (me), and a rather nasty photo someone had e-mailed me (the jockstrap with Obama's logo on it, and below in quotes "Obama Supporters: Their Nuts!") Yup... turned it all in.

I must confess and come out of the closet: I just don't like the man. I'm sure he's okay to have a beer with, shoot some hoops, maybe organize a community or something. But as for being President? I'd sooner vote for Hillary than this guy. PLEASE let me vote for Hillary over him.

When you, as President, refer to yourself more than 6 times... talking about shooting and killing Osama Bin Laden... and you, the President, were not there when the deed is done? Ya got issues, bub. Take credit for saying "Go." Otherwise, give credit to the Special Forces and move on! SHEESH!

So... there it is. I expect all good, God-fearing, America-loving, Right-wing son of a bitch conservitive (daughters of bitches is okay to, I'm not excluding here, just quoting.) to TURN YOURSELVES IN!!

You're President has called on you.
Do the right thing.

This message brought to you by: that smart-ass in Midland.
My name is John and I approve of this bit of humor... laced with a lot of seriously pissed-off-ness.

No comments: