Thursday, June 09, 2005

It's time to clean up this town!

Greetings everyone! Just a quick note here... wanted to "drop a bug" in your ear and see what you thought about this idea.

Talking to people on the Midland Forum (link is to the left), I came up with the idea of getting volunteers together to do genuine and actual CLEANING of downtown Midland. Novel idea, huh?

Anyhow, I have a meeting set up next week with Doreen Richardson of Keep Midland Beautiful to share with her my ideas and examples and ... well, thought I'd toss the idea out on this here blog and look for feedback.

Is this something that might interest you?
Are you concerned with downtown Midland and would like to help clean it up?
Are you capable of washing windows? picking up trash? painting curbs? telling someone else to do all that?

Well, put down that darn mouse and drop me a line! Okay, you can pick up the mouse now, but click on "Comments" and tell me who you are or e-mail me and let me know if you'd be interested in this or have ideas on it. snowshadower33@yahoo.com

It's time to Clean Up This Town! Grab a rag, broom or paint brush and follow me...

No comments: